Big Faceless PDF Library 2.27.2
BFO's PDF Library provides unparalleled implementation flexibility and reliability for the developer. It's scalable, thread-safe and extremely fast, having been honed over the years, and runs on any Java platform from the humble PC up to Mainframes. The API has been designed so you don't need to know the PDF specification in order to create PDF's. We hide as much of the gory details as possible but still give you almost complete control over the PDF itself. Where possible we re-use standard Java classes - for example the pages are stored in a java.util. List, which can be manipulated any way you like (so moving pages from one document to another is a breeze). This means an API which is smaller and easier to remember.
The Viewer Extension allows PDF's to be parsed and converted to bitmaps for display, to be saved as a bitmap image (e.g TIFF) or for printing. Although Java 1.5 theoretically supports printing PDFs out of the box, results are often poor and support for features like annotations, encrypted documents etc. is incomplete. Our PDF library fills this gap, giving consistent results for all PDFs.
· Transparent Unicode support - create documents in Arabic, Russian or Japanese as easily as English.
· TrueType and Type1 fonts, with subsetting for smaller files. Great for OCR
· PDF Encryption, for password-protected documents (40 and 128 bit RC4 or AES)
· Embed JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or java.awt.Image images, or add Barcodes directly to the PDF
· Use Spot colors, calibrated ICC profiles and other advanced colorspaces
· Add HTML-style Hyperlinks to text or images
· Process 1000+ words a second with kerning, ligatures, justification and "curly quotes" for legibility
· Simplify complex document creation by defining and applying "Styles"
· Full support for PDF features like bookmarks, compression and document meta-information
· Non-linear creation of documents - pages can be created and edited in any order
· PDF Library Extended Edition
The extended edition of the Java PDF Library offers additional features:
· Load and edit existing PDF documents, as templates or merge with others
· Create and edit interactive Forms, or "AcroForm"
· Digitally sign documents, or verify existing digital signatures
· Java PDF Viewer
On top of the Extended edition, the Viewer Extension can be used to display PDFs:
· SWING component for displaying PDF documents
· Convert PDF to TIFF (or any other bitmap format)
· Extract and index text and images from PDF documents, including integration with Apache Lucene
· Print PDF documents, including support for annotations and other PDF features not supported by Java 1.5 printing
· Pre-flight new or existing PDFs against PDF/X-1a and PDF/X-3.
|Author||Big Faceless Organization|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||PDF Library, Java class library, edit pdf documents, PDF, Library, java|
Using Big Faceless PDF Library Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Big Faceless PDF Library on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Big Faceless PDF Library download links are direct Big Faceless PDF Library full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Big Faceless PDF Library keygen, crack.
Consider: Big Faceless PDF Library full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.