Blitz Caller ID Display 6.3.7
Program "Blitz Caller ID Display" — CTI application 3-d party PBX Panasonic KX-TD/KX-TDA, which allows to display the calling number on it or number dial from it on TAPI-interface between PABX Panasonic KX-TD,KX-TDA and on computer of the user of an extension telephone line. The information is given as the liquid crystal display of the PT on the screen of the computer of the user. Calling number at an incoming call from an EXT line is determined by PBX under condition that Caller ID function for analog CO lines, CLIP or ANI for digital CO lines and appropriate complete sets and settings of the PBX are given by the connection operator.
The software "Blitz Caller ID Display" is intended for displaying the information about selected EXT telephone line on the screen of your computer:
* For showing on the computer's display the information about several simultaneously incoming phone calls on selected EXT telephone line;
* Numbers and names of the EXT subscribers at incoming and intercom calls;
* CLIP (Called ID, ANI) number of outside and intercom (EXT) subscriber and its name at incoming outside and intercom calls;
* DID number and its name dialled by external subscriber at incoming call over PRI ISDN or E1; or MSN number and its name at call over BRI ISDN;
* Dialed (DIAL) and connected (COLP) numbers at outgoing calls on EXT telephone line or outside subscriber over CO lines ISDN;
* And numbers, and names of participant in third-party conference established;
* The information about last incoming and outgoing calls;
* Status of selected EXT line;
Blitz CallerID Display works with:
Blitz KXTD TAPI Server. In this case computer under OS Windows begin from version NT 4.0 is directly connected to PBX Panasonic KX-TD / KX-TDA. TAPI-interface is set between computer and PABX and after that Blitz KXTD TAPI Server is set and installed on this computer (additional information you can find here);
Microsoft TAPI server. In this case computer under OS Windows 2000 Server or Windows 2003 Server is directly connected to the Panasonic PBX KX-TD,KX-TDA, TAPI-interface is set between the computer and PBX and on the basis of it Microsoft TAPI Server is set. Remote Microsoft TAPI-client set on name or IP-address of the Microsoft TAPI Server is connected to user's computers. Then the CTI application is set on user's computer.
TAPI-interface of your computer. In this case user's computer under OS Windows 98SE/ME/2000Pro/XP is directly connected to PBX Panasonic KX-TD / KX-TDA and TAPI-interface is set between this computer and PBX. Then the CTI application is set on this computer.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||display caller, view caller, phone call, caller, viewer, telephone|
Using Blitz Caller ID Display Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Blitz Caller ID Display on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Blitz Caller ID Display download links are direct Blitz Caller ID Display full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Blitz Caller ID Display keygen, crack.
Consider: Blitz Caller ID Display full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.