A modern configuration of the powerful and famous Vim, Cream is for Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and FreeBSD.
Vim is a powerful and full-featured text editor, the popular descendant of the 1976 Vi text editor.
But Vim has a steep learning curve. It was not primarily designed to be easy to use, favoring performance and technical flexibility instead. Because it is so different, learning to use Vim takes time.
Cream shapes Vim into an interface you probably already know (sometimes called Common User Access [ext.link] ). Whether you are writing emails or developing large software applications, Cream saves you time and gets you up and running quickly.
* Runs on Windows 95-XP, and on all GNU/Linux and BSD platforms.
* Edits Microsoft, Unix and Apple format text documents.
* Supports editing of very large files, size is limited by diskspace.
* Encoding support for 38 varieties of 8-bit, 2-byte, and Unicode.
* A single editing mode. (Cream does not use Vim's modal editing unless turned on from the Preferences menu.)
* Tabbed document interface as seen in this screenshot.
* Have multiple documents open at a time (Alt+W, listed in the Window menu)
* User-selected font, window size/position and most other settings are retained and restored automatically.
* Each edited file retains its last view.
* Simple, intuitive keyboard shortcuts to move and select text. Arrow keys, Page Up/Down, Home and End keys move the cursor and adding the Shift key selects text.
* Standard and intuitive menus. All functionality is available through pull down menus which indicate available keyboard shortcuts.
* Syntax highlighting makes reading code easier for more than 350 programming languages, or can be turned off.
# Toolbar for commonly used actions can be turned off.
# Undo/Redo are unlimited (Ctrl+U and Ctrl+Y).
# Word wrap toggle (Ctrl+W).
# Automatic text indention as you type. Can be turned off.
# Print (Ctrl+P) will also prompt to print only the selected lines if a selection exists.
# Block indention or unindention (with selection, Tab and Shift+Tab).
# Show/Hide "invisible" characters like tabs, returns and trailing spaces (F4).
# Tile multiple open documents vertically or horizontally.
# Recently opened files list (in the File menu, Alt+F).
# Quick key to exit (Ctrl+F4).
# Preference option for Unix/X11-style middle mouse button behavior to paste the current selection.
# Word count an individual word or the document's total words.
# Find and Find/Replace dialogs use intuitive search, with Regular Expressions as an option (Ctrl+F and Ctrl+H).
# Find Next/Previous under cursor (F3 and Shift+F3).
# Convert existing tabs to spaces of the current tabstop width (Format menu).
# Bookmarking with visible margin marks (up to 26 per file) (Alt+F2 and F2).
# Spell checking with alternative spelling suggestions. Many languages are supported.
# Go to specific line number or percentage of files (Ctrl+G).
# Auto Wrap formatting wraps text to any margin width ("Wrap Width") while you type and automatically converts tab characters to the equivalent number of spaces (Ctrl+E).
# Toggle insertion of tab characters or the equivalent number of spaces (Ctrl+T). (Over-ridden by toggling the Auto Wrap feature described above.)
# Text justification to left, center, right or full alignment of selected text or current paragraph. (Toolbar or Format menu)
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||edit text, text editor, Vim text editor, edit, write, editor|
Using Cream Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Cream on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Cream download links are direct Cream full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Cream keygen, crack.
Consider: Cream full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.