FBackup is part of a small group of freeware applications that truly work on all the recent and current Windows operation systems starting from Windows 2000 onwards. It covers up all the necessary functionalities for an application of this sort (data backup) and brings a plus in the fact that it also works on server editions. FBackup has been designed to be simple, easy to use and reliable. It can backup your data on the fly automatically to every location specified regardless of the destination.
Standard ZIP compression is used in the backup processes containing this option, the users can run before and after backup actions and wizards are available for both backup and restoration processes.
With FBackup you can configure and run backup copies at any time. The program lets you create as many backup jobs as you need – each of them with their own configuration settings – and you can also restore them whenever you need to have your data back.
FBackup features a neat, intuitive interface and two different modes to create backups: Simple (a step-by-step wizard) and Advanced. I'd recommend using the Advanced one because it's more intuitive. FBackup can save your backup copies on your hard drive or networked drives, and has also some extra features like backup compression and backup scheduler.
It’s free (as in speech, not beer):
· FBackup is a backup software free for both commercial and personal use. This means that you can save some money by not having to buy another backup program.
· You define a backup job, set it to run automatically, and forget about it. FBackup will automatically run the backup at the scheduled date, so you have the benefit not only of having your data protected, but you'll also save precious time.
Backup with standard zip compression:
· When using the full backup type, the sources will be archived using standard zip compression. FBackup uses ZIP64 compression, which means that it can create zip files over 2GB in size. Furthermore, you can protect the zip file by requiring a password for extracting data from it.
Exact copies of files:
· If you don't want to have the files stored in one zip file, FBackup can make exact copies of the backup sources. Since FBackup will also back up empty folders, you can use this backup type to create in the destination a "mirror" copy of the original files.
Run actions before/after backup:
· For each backup job you can define an action to execute before or after the backup. As an example, you can set a "Clear backup" action before the backup runs, so that all the previous backed up files will be clearead before loading the new ones. As an after-backup action, you can set it to stand by, log off, hibernate or even shut down the computer once the backup successfully finished.
Easy to use:
· The two main functions of a backup program are the backup and restore operations. FBackup makes them easy for you, by offering friendly wizards. You start a new backup wizard, select what, where, how and when to backup, and the backup is ready to run. If you have to restore files, you'll open a restore wizard and it will ask you where you want the files to be restored.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||Backup Data, Restore Data, Backup Schedule, Backup, Restore, Schedule, F Backup|
Using FBackup Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of FBackup on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All FBackup download links are direct FBackup full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, FBackup keygen, crack.
Consider: FBackup full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.