FileMenu Tools 7.7
FileMenu Tools allows you to customise the context menu of Windows Explorer.
And it lets you:
* Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders.
* Add customised commands which run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
* Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
* Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
The build-in utilities are the following:
· Synchronize Folders - Synchronizes two folders. It is possible configure the synchronization type (unidirectional, bidirectional, etc.) and the file types which must be synchronized.
· Extended Delete - Deletes recursively specific file types from a folder. The file types are specified with wildcards, for example: *.txt, *.t??, etc.
· Find And Replace - Finds and replaces a text in all selected files. It is possible to use regular expressions.
· Advanced Renamer - Renames all the selected elements by using some patterns.
· Delete Locked File - Deletes files which are locked by any application and cannot be deleted normally.
· Delete and no move to Recycle Bin - Deletes definitely files and folders.
· Change Icon - Change the icon assigned to the selected folder
· Run with Arguments - Run a program with parameters typed through a dialog box.
· Command Line From Here - Open a command line window and go to selected folder.
· Split File - Splits the selected file in various parts.
· Join File - Joins the parts of a file which were previously splitted.
· Copy to... - Copies the selected elements to other folder.
· Move to... - Moves the selected elements to other folder.
· Copy Name - Copies to the clipboard the name of the all selected elements.
· Copy Path - Copies to the clipboard the path of the all selected elements.
· Copy Content - Copies to the clipboard the content of the selected element. If a folder is selected, all element names that the folder contains will be copied
· Attributes - Displays a submenu which lets change the attributes of the selected elements. If a folder is selected, it is possible change the attributes recursively.
· Change Time - Changes the creation time, the last access time and/or the last write time of the selected elements. If a folder is selected, it is possible change the time recursively.
· Register DLL - Register a DLL in Windows.
· Unregister DLL - Unregister a DLL.
· Create New Folder - Creates a new folder into the selected folder
* Command line execution
* Advanced rename for folders and files
* Totally customizable
|Installation||Instal and Uninstall|
|Keywords||filemenu, configure context menu, menu customizer, customize menu, context menu, customize, customizer, File Menu Tools|
Using FileMenu Tools Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of FileMenu Tools on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All FileMenu Tools download links are direct FileMenu Tools full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, FileMenu Tools keygen, crack.
Consider: FileMenu Tools full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.