Gajim for Linux 1.7.2
Gajim is a powerful tool which provides a fully featured and easy-to-use Jabber client. You are new to the Jabber world and you want to get an account on a Jabber server? It's easy! You first have to choose a Jabber server that offers you the services you need.
One of Jabber's features is that servers provide methods to communicate with contacts on 'legacy' messaging systems, such as ICQ, MSN, AIM, Yahoo, ...
The goal of Gajim is to provide a full featured and easy to use Jabber client. Gajim works nicely with GNOME, but does not require it to run. It is released under the GNU General Public License.
* Tabbed chat window and single window modes
* Group chat support (with MUC protocol), invitation, chat to groupchat transformation, minimize groupchat to roster
* Emoticons, Avatars, PEP (user activity, mood and tune)
* Audio / Video conferences
* File transfer, Room Bookmarks
* Metacontacts Support
* Trayicon, Speller, extented chat history functionalities
* TLS, GPG and End-To-End encryption support (with SSL legacy support)
* Transport Registration support
* Service Discovery including Nodes, user search
* Wikipedia, dictionary and search engine lookup
* Multiple accounts support
* DBus Capabilities. Read more information
* XML Console
* link local (bonjour / zeroconf), BOSH
* Gajim is available in 25 languages: Basque, Belarusian, Brasilian, British, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, Esperanto, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Slovak, Swedish and Ukrainian
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||instant messenger, Jabber client, chat client, Jabber, messenger, message|
Using Gajim for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Gajim for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Gajim for Linux download links are direct Gajim for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Gajim for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: Gajim for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.