GTK+ for Linux 3.24.14
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application
GTK+ has been designed from the ground up to support a range of
languages, not only C/C++. Using GTK+ from languages such as Perl and
Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides
an effective method of rapid application development.
GTK+ is free software and part of the GNU Project. However, the
licensing terms for GTK+, the GNU LGPL, allow it to be used by all
developers, including those developing proprietary software, without
any license fees or royalties.
GTK+ has been developed for over a decade to be able to deliver the enticing features and superb performance that it brings to your application development. GTK+ is supported by a large community of developers and has core maintainers from companies such as Red Hat, Novell, Lanedo and Opened Hand.
GTK+ caters for a number features that today's developers are looking for in a toolkit, they include:
* Native look and feel
* Theme support
* Thread safe
* Object orientated approach
* Bidirectional text support (LTR/RTL, Left To Right/Right To Left)
* UTF8 support
GTK+ has a comprehensive collection of core widgets which include:
* Windows (normal window or dialog, about and assistant dialogs)
* Displays (label, image, progress bar, status bar)
* Buttons and toggles (check buttons, radio buttons, toggle buttons and link buttons)
* Numerical (horizontal or vertical scales and spin buttons) and text data entry (with or without completion)
* Multi-line text editor
* Tree, list and icon grid viewer (with customizable renderers and model/view separation)
* Combo box (with or without an entry)
* Menus (with images, radio buttons and check items)
* Toolbars (with radio buttons, toggle buttons and menu buttons)
* UI Manager (creating menus and toolbars from XML)
* Selectors (color selection, file chooser, font selection)
* Layouts (tabulated widget, table widget, expander widget, frames, separators and more)
* Status icon (notification area on Linux, tray icon on Windows)
* Printing widgets
* Recently used documents (menu, dialog and manager)
GTK+ is built on top of GLib. GLib provides the fundamental algorithmic language constructs commonly duplicated in applications. This library has features such as (this list is not a comprehensive list):
* Object and type system
* Main loop
* Dynamic loading of modules (i.e. plug-ins)
* Thread support
* Timer support
* Memory allocator
* Threaded Queues (synchronous and asynchronous)
* Lists (singly linked, doubly linked, double ended)
* Hash tables
* Trees (N-ary and binary balanced)
* String utilities and charset handling
* Lexical scanner and XML parser
* Base64 (encoding & decoding)
|Author||The GTK+ Team|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||multi-platform toolkit, create GUI, GUI creator, GTK+, create, GUI|
Using GTK+ for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of GTK+ for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All GTK+ for Linux download links are direct GTK+ for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, GTK+ for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: GTK+ for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.