iExplorer for Mac 4.4.0
Want to put your iPhone or iPod Touch in disk mode? Use an iPhone as a flash drive? iExplorer is an iPhone browser that lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. You can use the very easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone. Compatible with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the new 3GS and 3.0 firmware. Works with or without jailbreaking.
* 100% Free iPhone browser for Mac and Windows
* 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
* Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
* Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
* Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
* Tiny download size
* (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
|Requirements||MacOS 10.10 or later and iTunes|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||iPhone, flash drive, explorer, browser, file, folder, Mac OS X|
Using iExplorer for Mac Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of iExplorer for Mac on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All iExplorer for Mac download links are direct iExplorer for Mac full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, iExplorer for Mac keygen, crack.
Consider: iExplorer for Mac full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.