Media Go 3.2 Build 191
Media Go software connects and enhances your digital entertainment world. Music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, games, photos, and more—Media Go helps you find, organize, and optimize it for playback on your PC or your mobile device. Media Go works with some great mobile devices including the PSP™ system, WALKMAN devices and Sony Ericsson phones. Media Go is PC software that supports many different Sony devices, including PSP™ systems, WALKMAN devices and Sony Ericsson phones.
The Software consists of a media player and related functionality that allows you to enjoy and transfer your content across different devices. To enable its operation, the Software reads and displays certain information about the content you consume from your computer and communicates a sub-set of this information via the Internet to our servers. This information can be used by us to help the Software run better, to provide you with software updates, to provide new features and products via the Software, and to provide you with a personalized use of the Software and related services.
- Ability to transfer video from the Store to a Sony Ericsson phone. Purchase on the PC, download video on the PC, and watch on the go, on your phone. Many Sony Ericsson phones are supported, and additional phones will be supported over the coming months. Here is the current list of supported phones:
Xperia™ arc (SO-01C)
Xperia™ arc (LT15)
Xperia™ acro (SO-02C)
Xperia™ acro (IS11S)
Xperia™ mini (ST15)
Xperia™ mini pro (SK17)
Xperia™ pro (MK16)
Xperia™ ray (ST18)
Xperia™ PLAY (R800)
Xperia™ neo (MT15)
- After purchasing a video using the Qriocity Video application, you can use Media Go to back up the video to your PC hard drive. The Qriocity Video application is available from Android Market. Application availability may vary by region.
- Create customized searches of your media and save them as views in your library. Use these views for enhanced organization, playback, or for transferring to a portable device.
- Crop, adjust colors, and fix red eyes in your photos and export them for easy sharing via e-mail or the Web.
- Transfer media to the library or your favorite device by dragging media from the Windows desktop, Windows Explorer, or various media management applications such as iTunes.
- Automatically retrieve album and artist information and artwork from Gracenote® MusicID®.
- View, play, organize, and search your entire media collection with ease.
- Find exciting new content from online stores, including videos, games, and comics from the Store. Please note: Store is not available in all regions.
- Purchase and download movies and TV shows that you can watch on a growing list of supported devices, including the PC and the PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system.
- Purchase, backup, and restore games and comics for your PSP™ system.
- Easily transfer music, photos, audiobooks, audio clips, videos, and more to and from your PSP™ system, WALKMAN, and Sony Ericsson portable devices—just drag and drop!
- Discover new video and audio podcasts from around the world in the Media Go podcast directory. Once you’re subscribed to a podcast, Media Go can automatically download new episodes.
- Automatically synchronize content like recently added media, playlists, and podcasts to your PSP™ system, WALKMAN, and Sony Ericsson portable devices.
- Rip songs from your CDs and transfer them to your PSP™ system, WALKMAN, and Sony Ericsson portable devices.
- Add SensMe™ data to your music files and create playlists based on the music's mood and beats per minute.
- See overviews of your devices so you can monitor space usage.
|Author||Sony Network Entertainment International LLC.|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||multimedia manager, video player, audio player, player, cataloguer, catalog|
Using Media Go Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Media Go on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Media Go download links are direct Media Go full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Media Go keygen, crack.
Consider: Media Go full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.