Microsoft XNA Game Studio 4.0
XNA Game Studio 4.0 Refresh is a programming environment that allows you to use Visual Studio to create games for Windows Phone, Xbox 360, and Windows. XNA Game Studio includes the XNA Framework, a set of managed libraries designed for game development based on the Microsoft .NET Framework. This documentation collection contains technology overviews, tutorials, and reference material related to XNA Game Studio.
* Avatar Support: Render and animate Avatars to use in your game to represent gamers and other characters within your game.
* Xbox LIVE Party Support: Enabling gamers to communicate, even when each gamer is not playing the same game in the same multiplayer session. LIVE Party supports up to an eight-way group voice chat for gamers and keeps gamers connected before, during, and after a gameplay session, persisting across title switches.
* Video Playback: XNA Game Studio now supports the ability to play back video that can be used for such purposes as opening splash and logo scenes, cut scenes, or in-game video displays. This set of XNA Framework APIs supports the following features:
o Full screen video playback
o Video playback to simple textures in game
o Control of playback such as pause/resume and stop
o Retrieve properties of the video, such as playback time, size, and frame rate
o Determine the type and usage of the audio track, such as if it has music, dialog, or music and dialog
o Play back multiple video streams at the same time
* Audio API: 3.1 has a new usage pattern of SoundEffect.Play. Sound instances created by Play calls are disposed automatically when playback ends, and SoundEffect.Play returns a Boolean to indicate success or failure.
* Content Pipeline Enhancements: improvements making it much easier to add custom types (custom attributes for run-time of an object and run-time type version of an object, and the ability to determine if deserialization into an existing object is possible).
* XACT3 Support: includes support for XACT3 with new features including the ability to enable a filter on every track, and support for the xWMA compression format.
* Visual Studio Changes: XNA Game Studio 3.1 supports both 3.0 and 3.1 projects, and it includes support for upgrading projects from 3.0 to 3.1.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||create video game, game development, develop video game, video game, development, XNA, game studio|
Using Microsoft XNA Game Studio Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Microsoft XNA Game Studio on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Microsoft XNA Game Studio download links are direct Microsoft XNA Game Studio full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Microsoft XNA Game Studio keygen, crack.
Consider: Microsoft XNA Game Studio full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.