The Mutt E-Mail Client
Mutt is a free and open source text-based mail client for Unix operating systems.
Some of Mutt's features include:
* color support
* message threading
* MIME support (including RFC2047 support for encoded headers)
* PGP/MIME (RFC2015)
* various features to support mailing lists, including list-reply
* active development community
* POP3 support
* IMAP support
* full control of message headers when composing
* support for multiple mailbox formats (mbox, MMDF, MH, maildir)
* highly customizable, including keybindings and macros
* change configuration automatically based on recipients, current folder, etc.
* searches using regular expressions, including an internal pattern matching language
* Delivery Status Notification (DSN) support
* postpone message composition indefinetly for later recall
* easily include attachments when composing, even from the command line
* ability to specify alternate addresses for recognition of mail forwarded from other accounts, with ability to set the From: headers on replies/etc. accordingly
* multiple message tagging
* reply to or forward multiple messages at once
* .mailrc style configuration files
* easy to install (uses GNU autoconf)
* compiles against either curses/ncurses or S-lang
* translation into at least 20 languages
* small and efficient
* It's free! (no cost and GPL'ed)
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||mail client, email client, send mail, mail, email, client|
Using Mutt Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Mutt on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Mutt download links are direct Mutt full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Mutt keygen, crack.
Consider: Mutt full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.