Every time that you type an email address or name in the message window of MS-Outlook, it automatically offer you a list of users and email address that you can choose. This feature is known as 'AutoComplete' and Outlook automatically build this emails list according to user activity and save it into a file with .NK2 extension.
In some circumstances, you may need to fix or modify the values appeared in the AutoComplete list, or you may want to remove unwanted email addresses and/or to add new email addresses. MS-Outlook doesn't provide any ability to edit this AutoComplete list, so this is where NK2Edit software can help you.
When you run NK2Edit, it automatically detect the .NK2 file of your default Outlook profile, and open it. If you want to open any other NK2 file, simply go to File->Open .NK2 File (Or press Ctrl+O) and choose the desired NK2 to open.
The NK2Edit application can work in 2 edit modes:
- Table Edit Mode: This is the default edit mode, and you should use this mode most of the time. The NK2 records are displayed in simple table. You can double-click a single record to edit the record data. You can also select one or more records, and then delete them, move their location up or download, or copy them and then paste them into another NK2 file. In this mode, you can also add new NK2 records by using 'Add New Record' or 'Add New Records From Address Book'.
Raw Text Edit Mode: This mode should only be used by advanced users. In this mode, you get a text editor like Notepad, and the NK2 records are provided in stucture similar to ini files of Windows. You can also copy the entire text into another text editor that you like, make your changes, and then paste the text back to NK2Edit editor.
· Easily modify or fix all information stored in the NK2 file, including the display name, the email address, the exchange string, the Drop-Down display name, and the search string.
· Easily remove unwanted single quote characters from the display name and from the Drop-Down list.
· Delete unwanted emails, as well as add new emails, by typing them manually, or by choosing them from the address book of Outlook.
· Copy NK2 records from one NK2 file to another - simply by copy and paste !
· Build a completely new NK2 file and add the desired emails into it, by typing them manually, by adding them from your address book, or by copying records from another NK2 file.
· Extract data from corrupted NK2 files that Outlook cannot read anymore and even fix them so Outlook will be able to read them again.
· Export all data stored in the NK2 file into a special Unicode text file in a stucture similar to .ini file of Windows. You can open it any text editor you like, make the changes you need, and then convert it back into NK2 file that Outlook can use.
· Export the emails information stored inside NK2 file into HTML/Text/csv/xml file.
· Copy the selected NK2 records in tab-delimited format and then paste the information into Excel.
· Change the order of the records in the NK2 file, which also affects the order they appear in the drop-down. You can also sort the list in alphabetical order of the Drop-Down display names. (However, be aware that Outlook change the order again when the user send emails)
· Command-Line Support: Write simple scripts that can add, remove, or modify records inside the NK2 file, without displaying any user interface.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||NK2 Editor, Outlook NK2, Edit NK2, NK2, Editor, Edit|
Using NK2Edit Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of NK2Edit on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All NK2Edit download links are direct NK2Edit full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, NK2Edit keygen, crack.
Consider: NK2Edit full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.