OpenVPN is a full-featured open source SSL VPN solution that accommodates a wide range of configurations, including remote access, site-to-site VPNs, Wi-Fi security, and enterprise-scale remote access solutions with load balancing, failover, and fine-grained access-controls. Starting with the fundamental premise that complexity is the enemy of security, OpenVPN offers a cost-effective, lightweight alternative to other VPN technologies that is well-targeted for the SME and enterprise markets.
OpenVPN's lightweight design sheds many of the complexities that characterize other VPN implementations. The OpenVPN security model is based on SSL, the industry standard for secure communications via the internet. OpenVPN implements OSI layer 2 or 3 secure network extension using the SSL/TLS protocol, supports flexible client authentication methods based on certificates, smart cards, and/or 2-factor authentication, and allows user or group-specific access control policies using firewall rules applied to the VPN virtual interface. OpenVPN is not a web application proxy and does not operate through a web browser.
OpenVPN Technologies, Inc. is committed to both OpenVPN community edition and access server edition and is working on a full range of services and products to meet your specific needs. The community version of the software is developed openly and transparently in community-driven fashion.
· Tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter over a single UDP or TCP port, configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines which can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients,
· Use all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features of the OpenSSL library to protect your private network traffic as it transits the internet,
· Use any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest (for datagram integrity checking) supported by the OpenSSL library,
· Choose between static-key based conventional encryption or certificate-based public key encryption,
· Use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange,
· Use real-time adaptive link compression and traffic-shaping to manage link bandwidth utilization,
· Tunnel networks whose public endpoints are dynamic such as DHCP or dial-in clients,
· Tunnel networks through connection-oriented stateful firewalls without having to use explicit firewall rules,
· Tunnel networks over NAT,
· Create secure ethernet bridges using virtual tap devices, and
· control OpenVPN using a GUI
|Author||OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||SSL VPN, remote access, site-to-site VPN, VPN, SSL, remote|
Using OpenVPN Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of OpenVPN on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All OpenVPN download links are direct OpenVPN full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, OpenVPN keygen, crack.
Consider: OpenVPN full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.