Python Encryption Library x64 22.214.171.124
Python encryption library x64 for encrypting and decrypting both strings and binary data. Python Encryption Library implements symmetric encryption algorithms: Rijndael, Blowfish, Twofish. Also provides public-key encryption and decryption using digital certificates.
Provides hashing functionality for both strings and binary data using SHA1, SHA384, SHA512, MD2, MD5, and HAVAL. Provides BZIP2 compression for both strings and binary data. Provides digital signature creation and verification. Provides encoding functionality for Base64, quoted-printable, and hex-encoding.
Python encryption library with the following features:
* Symmetric Encryption: AES, Blowfish, Twofish, RC2, ARC4, DES, 3DES, PBES1, PBES2.
* Hash Algorithms: SHA-1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, MD2, MD4, MD5, HAVAL.
* Hash Algorithms: RIPEMD128, RIPEMD160, RIPEMD256, RIPEMD320.
* Encoding: Base64, hex, quoted-printable, URL-encoding.
* HMAC with any supported hash algorithm: HMAC-MD5, HMAC-SHA1, etc.
* Password-based Key Derivation Functions: PBKDF1, PBKDF2
* PKCS7 -- P7S and P7M creation, decryption, verification.
* Public key encryption/decryption with digital certificates.
* Digital signature creation/verification with digital certificates.
* Bzip2 in-memory compression.
* Encrypt / decrypt strings or byte data.
* Return encrypted data as Base64, quoted-printable, or hex-encoded strings.
* Hash strings or binary data using SHA1, MD2, MD5, HAVAL, SHA384, or SHA512.
* Public-key encryption with digital certificates.
* Create and verify digital signatures.
* Pre-convert Unicode strings to ANSI (single-byte/char) before encrypting.
* Pre-convert Unicode strings to any charset before encrypting, compressing, or hashing.
* Base64 encode strings or byte data.
* Hex-encode encode strings or byte data.
* Compress strings or byte data with the BZIP2 compression algorithm.
* Implements FIPS81 padding scheme for AES.
* Up to 256-bit encryption is supported.
* Set binary secret-key directly for symmetric encryption algorithms.
* Initialization vectors.
* CBC (Cipher Block Chaining) Mode
* ECB (Electronic Cookbook) Mode
* Random byte data generation.
* Streaming hashing (pass data to hashing functions in chunks).
* Streaming encryption (pass data to encryption functions in chunks).
|Author||Chilkat Software, Inc.|
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||x64 Python Encryption Library, x64 encrypt binary data, x64 decrypt strings, x64 strings, binary, x64 decrypt|
Using Python Encryption Library x64 Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Python Encryption Library x64 on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Python Encryption Library x64 download links are direct Python Encryption Library x64 full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Python Encryption Library x64 keygen, crack.
Consider: Python Encryption Library x64 full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.