ReclaiMe Build 4877
ReclaiMe is an easy-to-use yet powerful data recovery application that can help you with your accidentaly deleted files. The program requires a user to make almost no decisions and have no technical skill at all. On top of that ReclaiMe works with many file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, RAW) which makes it universal. ReclaiMe is capable of processing large amounts of data, more than that; the program handles heavily damaged data well.
If you think that there is a physical damage to your disk or just for some reason you don't want to work with this disk directly during the recovery, ReclaiMe can create a disk image file, only to recover data from it without affecting the original disk.
· You can preview the recovered data even before the recovery is finished.
· The preview feature allows you to evaluate the quality of the recovery before purchase.
· ReclaiMe handles heavily damaged data well.
· High speed data reading and processing from various media.
· Possibility of creating a disk image file for the recovery.
· ReclaiMe works with most media types (memory cards from the cameras, mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 players, hard drives and so on), as well as with disk image files.
· The recovery process doesn't require any complicated and tedious configuration of the program parameters.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||data recovery, file recovery, recover deleted file, recover, rescue, undelete|
Using ReclaiMe Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of ReclaiMe on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All ReclaiMe download links are direct ReclaiMe full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, ReclaiMe keygen, crack.
Consider: ReclaiMe full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.