Serviio for Mac OS X 2.0
Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
Serviio uses a priority-based metadata extraction so that you can choose what metadata should describe your media files (e.g. audio track name, DVD cover, TV series and episodes names, etc.). These include metadata embedded into the media files themselves, locally stored metadata files (images, Swisscenter, XBMC, MyMovies) and metadata that can be obtained online. With this powerful tool you will be able to build your Serviio media library easily and effectively.
Serviio enables playback of online resources like RSS feeds, live streams or web site content so that you can listen to your favourite podcasts or watch latest TV programmes published online.
Serviio works with many devices from your connected home (TV, Playstation 3, XBox 360, smart phones, tablets, etc.). It supports profiles for particular devices so that it can be tuned to maximise the device's potential and/or minimize lack of media format playback support (via transcoding).
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac and Linux (incl. embedded systems, e.g. NAS).
· DLNA 1.5 compatible UPnP media server
· streams audio, video (SD & HD) and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time
· automatically udpates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file
· wide array of library browsing options
· supports different editable renderer profiles
· supports automatic renderer detection (for certain devices)
· extracts metadata of your media files the way you want it, incl. embedded metadata tags, local metadata files, online metadata sources
· supports video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
· categorizes video files into movie and/or series and marks last viewed episodes of a series
· any DLNA-compliant device should work
· Samsung TVs (supports additional features, e.g. subtitles)
· Samsung Bluray players
· Sony TVs
· Panasonic TVs
· Playstation 3
· Xbox 360
· LG Bluray players
· WDTV Live
· Oppo BDP-83
· DirecTV DVR
Supported media files:
· Audio: MP3( .mp3), Windows Media Audio (.wma)
· Video: MPEG-1 (.mpg, .mpeg), MPEG-2 PS (.mpg, .mpeg, vob, mod), MPEG-2 TS (.ts, .m2ts), MPEG-4 (.mp4, m4v, mov), AVI (.avi, .divx), Windows Media Video (.wmv, .asf), Matroska (.mkv)
· Image: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg)
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||media server, multimedia streaming, stream media file, server, stream, media file|
Using Serviio for Mac OS X Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Serviio for Mac OS X on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Serviio for Mac OS X download links are direct Serviio for Mac OS X full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Serviio for Mac OS X keygen, crack.
Consider: Serviio for Mac OS X full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.