SQLite Expert Profesional 5.3.5 B475
SQLite Expert Professional is a straightforward and practical piece of software that helps you to manage and organize SQLite databases and gain better visibility into how your tables and classes are operating. The Design tab allows you to view, add, delete or modify fields, indexes, foreign keys, constraints and triggers using the right-click menu. Additionally, you can add new entries by selecting the proper button located at the bottom of the application. SQLite Expert Professional comes in handy for database administrators who need to manage multiple databases and execute SQL scripts using an intuitive interface.
SQLite Expert Professional supports transactions with rollback and atomic commit so you can easily correct recovery from failures and make sure that your databases won’t be affected due to system crashes. In case you want to start a new transaction in the selected database, you can choose the proper option from the main menu or execute a Begin [Transaction] command in an SQL script.The types of scripts can be allowed or blocked from the "Options" window. If you are on a webpage and there are some important functions disabled by the extension, then it is possible to unblock the script temporarily with just a few clicks.
By using SQLite Expert you will be able to:
* Edit tables and views visually, without writing a line of SQL. Easily restructure fields, indexes, constraints, triggers without losing data already existing in the tables.
* Build SQL scripts and generate views visually using the integrated Query Builder.
* Create SQLite3 databases, view and change database parameters, check database integrity and vacuum (compact) databases.
* Easily transfer data between SQLite databases, import data from SQL scripts or ADO data sources, or export to SQL scripts.
* Display and edit data in the grid, including BLOB and image fields. Currently supports BMP, JPG, PNG and GIF image formats. BLOB fields can be edited with the integrated hex editor.
* Execute SQL queries and display results in the grid or as text.
At first glance, version 2.0 is not much different from the latest version 1.7. However, version 2.0 brings major internal improvements with respect to Unicode support. SQLite Expert is written in Delphi, and Delphi versions older than 2009 did not include native Unicode support. SQLite Expert versions 1.x included Unicode support by using a freeware library - UTF8VCL available from SourceForge. This project was in alpha stage of development and seems to be currently unmaintained.
The latest version of Delphi (Delphi 2009) finally added complete support for the Unicode character set, so it was the logical choice to upgrade the source code of SQLite Expert to Delphi 2009. This process took a few months because of the major internal differences between the two compilers. During this migration, the source code was gradually modified to compile with Delphi 2009 while still being compatible with Delphi 2007. As a result of this process, versions 1.7 and 2.0 of SQLite Expert look very similar but are actually much different internally. The native string type in Delphi 2007 was the AnsiString while in Delphi 2009 it is the UnicodeString (using UTF-16 encoding).
The following differences between versions 1.7 and 2.0 are related to the improved Unicode support:
* The default type mapping for CHAR and TEXT is now WideString instead of String. That means, all the text is now converted to UTF-16 when it is loaded from the database. In version 1.x it was converted to UTF-8. It is recommended not to change this setting.
* It you wish to change the default type mappings for other declared types so they are handled internally as strings, you should map them to WideString, not to String as in version 1.x.
* More encoding options on import/export from/to text files. An encoding detection when importing a text file has been included that seems to work reasonably well in most cases.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||SQL script, database management, SQLite manager, table editor, edit table, SQL, script, database|
Using SQLite Expert Profesional Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of SQLite Expert Profesional on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All SQLite Expert Profesional download links are direct SQLite Expert Profesional full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, SQLite Expert Profesional keygen, crack.
Consider: SQLite Expert Profesional full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.