Task Coach nLite Addon for Windows 1.4.6
Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to manage personal tasks and todo lists. It grew out of Frank's frustration that well-known task managers, such as those provided with Outlook or Lotus Notes, do not provide facilities for composite tasks. Often, tasks and other things todo consist of several activities. Task Coach is designed to deal with composite tasks.
Task Coach is developed by Frank Niessink and Jerome Laheurte, with help of different people providing translations. Many people use it on a daily basis, but there are still a lot of features missing. If there's anything you'd like to see included, please let us know.
Task Coach is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3 or any later version and free to use for both individuals and companies. If Task Coach is a useful product for you, please consider supporting the development of Task Coach. You can support further development by spreading the word, help translate Task Coach in your language, help develop new features and/or donate some money (to help recover costs; any amount is appreciated).
Task Coach is developed using a number of products, see credits at the left.
Task Coach currently has the following features:
* Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
* Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
* Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
* Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
* Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
* Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from Outlook or Thunderbird onto a task viewer.
* Attachments can be added to tasks, notes, and categories by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages from Outlook or Thunderbird, or URL's onto a task, note or category.
* Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
* Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
* Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach.
* Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
* The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
* Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (Comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
* Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, Task Coach prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort order.
* Task Coach can be run from a removable medium.
* Tasks and notes can be synchronized via a Funambol server such as ScheduleWorld.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||nLite Addon, manage task, to-do list, task, to-do, organize|
Using Task Coach nLite Addon for Windows Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Task Coach nLite Addon for Windows on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Task Coach nLite Addon for Windows download links are direct Task Coach nLite Addon for Windows full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Task Coach nLite Addon for Windows keygen, crack.
Consider: Task Coach nLite Addon for Windows full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.