VirtualBox 6.1.2 B135663
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2. See "About VirtualBox" for an introduction. Oracle VM VirtualBox also features versatile hardware support, so that you can create virtual machines that have multiple virtual CPUs (regardless of how many cores you have physically on your PC), that recognize USB devices or ones that come with multi-screen resolutions, integrated iSCSI support and PXE network boot.
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6 and 3.x), Solaris and OpenSolaris, OS/2, and OpenBSD.
VirtualBox is being actively developed with frequent releases and has an ever growing list of features, supported guest operating systems and platforms it runs on. VirtualBox is a community effort backed by a dedicated company: everyone is encouraged to contribute while Oracle ensures the product always meets professional quality criteria.
* phpVirtualBox AJAX web interface project site
* Whitepaper: Optimizing the desktop using Sun VirtualBox (reg. req'd)
* Watch the VirtualBox Live Show
* VirtualBox press coverage: homepage
Some of the features of VirtualBox are:
* Modularity. VirtualBox has an extremely modular design with well-defined internal programming interfaces and a client/server design. This makes it easy to control it from several interfaces at once: for example, you can start a virtual machine in a typical virtual machine GUI and then control that machine from the command line, or possibly remotely. VirtualBox also comes with a full Software Development Kit: even though it is Open Source Software, you don't have to hack the source to write a new interface for VirtualBox.
* Virtual machine descriptions in XML. The configuration settings of virtual machines are stored entirely in XML and are independent of the local machines. Virtual machine definitions can therefore easily be ported to other computers.
* Guest Additions for Windows, Linux and Solaris. VirtualBox has special software that can be installed inside Windows, Linux and Solaris virtual machines to improve performance and make integration much more seamless. Among the features provided by these Guest Additions are mouse pointer integration and arbitrary screen solutions (e.g. by resizing the guest window). There are also guest additions for OS/2 with somewhat reduced functionality.
* Shared folders. Like many other virtualization solutions, for easy data exchange between hosts and guests, VirtualBox allows for declaring certain host directories as "shared folders", which can then be accessed from within virtual machines.
A number of extra features are available with the full VirtualBox release only (see the "Editions" page for details):
* Virtual USB Controllers. VirtualBox implements a virtual USB controller and allows you to connect arbitrary USB devices to your virtual machines without having to install device specific drivers on the host.
* Remote Desktop Protocol. Unlike any other virtualization software, VirtualBox fully supports the standard Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). A virtual machine can act as an RDP server, allowing you to "run" the virtual machine remotely on some thin client that merely displ
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||virtual machine, virtualization software, virtualization solution, virtualization, virtualize, Virtual Box|
Using VirtualBox Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of VirtualBox on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All VirtualBox download links are direct VirtualBox full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, VirtualBox keygen, crack.
Consider: VirtualBox full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.