Zero Install 2.24.0
Zero Install is a decentralised cross-distribution software installation system. Other features include full support for shared libraries, sharing between users, and integration with native platform package managers. It supports both binary and source packages, and works on Linux, Mac OS X, Unix and Windows systems. It is fully Open Source.
Other configuration options enable you to filter mail by size, convert HTML mail to plain text, strip additional address info, limit the subject length, forward only MIME emails with attached files, set up custom filters, tweak mobile parameters, schedule the forwarding process, set up a master password, and delete all incoming mail when quitting the program. Zero Install gives you the possibility to perform search operations in the catalogue, run and update the selected tool, choose the desired version, view additional information about each utility via online resources, as well as add the current program to your list with favorite apps.
· Decentralised; anyone can distribute software
· Security is central
· You control your own computer
· Conflict free - if two programs want the same version of a library, they'll share it. Otherwise, they'll use separate copies.
· 0install supports sharing of binaries (the implementation cache) between users and between virtual machines.
· Cross-Platform and Cross-Distribution
· Automatic updates
· Binary and source packages - supports both compiling applications from source and downloading binaries.
Native package manager integration:
· If you have already installed a package using your distribution's installer then 0install can use that instead of downloading a second copy.
Run without granting root privileges:
· When installing a package, most installation systems execute pre- and post-install scripts inside the package as root, giving the package full access to your machine. Even if they didn't, the fact that the package can unpack files to directories such as /usr/bin or /usr/lib effectively gives them root access anyway.
· By contrast, when 0install installs (caches) a package, it does not run any code from the pacakge and it does not write to any of the traditional software directories like /usr/bin or /usr/lib. Instead it simply puts each unpacked archive into its own directory.
Run without being root:
· Since installing software with 0install does not allow it to affect the system as a whole, there is no need to restrict it to users with root privileges. Therefore, there is no need to give users root privileges just so that they can install software.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||install software, distribute software, install package, install, software, distribute|
Using Zero Install Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of Zero Install on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All Zero Install download links are direct Zero Install full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, Zero Install keygen, crack.
Consider: Zero Install full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.