VMware Player for Linux 16.1.0 B1719895
VMware Player is free software that enables PC users to easily run any virtual machine on a Windows or Linux PC. VMware Player runs virtual machines created by VMware Workstation, GSX Server or ESX Server and also supports Microsoft virtual machines and Symantec LiveState Recovery disk formats.
VMware Player can be used by anyone to run 32- and 64-bit guests in virtual machines on a Windows or Linux PC. VMware Player makes it quick and easy to take advantage of the security, flexibility, and portability of virtual machines.
VMware Player can be used by anyone to run a virtual machine shared by a colleague or friend. For example, customer support and development teams can share a customer scenario encapsulated within a virtual machine.
VMware Player is ideal for safely evaluating pre-built application environments, beta software, or other software distributed in virtual machines. With VMware Player, anyone can easily experience the benefits of preconfigured products rapidly without any installation or configuration hassles. Pre-built applications from leading software vendors are available from the VMware VMTN Virtual Machine Center: homepage
Leverage 2-way Virtual SMP:
· Users can run virtual machines with multiple CPUs to experience improved performance when working with multi-threaded, resource-intensive software.
Use 3rd-party virtual machines and images:
· Open Microsoft virtual machines, Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery (formerly called Live State Recovery) images, Norton Ghost 10 images, Norton Save & Restore images, StorageCraft ShadowProtect images, and Acronis True Image images. In this process, the initial virtual machine or image is left untouched in its native format and any modifications are saved in a much smaller VMware-formatted file that is linked to the initial image.
Share data between host computer and virtual machine:
· Copy text and files between the virtual machine and the host PC. Drag and drop files between a Windows host PC and a Windows virtual machine. Or, enable Shared Folders to seamlessly access data on your host computer.
Broad host and guest operating system support:
· Run any of the over 60 supported 32- and 64-bit guest operating systems including Vista, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, Ubuntu 6.10, Ubuntu 7.04, Ubuntu 8.04, and many more.
Support for USB 2.0 devices:
· Use peripherals that require high-speed performance in your VMs, such as MP3 Players and fast storage devices.
Get appliance info at start-up:
· Start a virtual appliance in the appliance view to review brief description and other relevant information provided by the appliance author.
Gain easy access to virtual machines via intuitive home page interface:
· Leverage an intuitive home page interface that lets you open existing virtual machines or browse the VMware Virtual Appliance Marketplace to download any of the over 900 virtual appliances. Virtual appliances are pre-built, pre-configured and ready-to-run enterprise software applications packaged along with an operating system within virtual machines.
|Installation||Instal And Uninstall|
|Keywords||virtual machine, VMware Player, Run virtual machine, VMware, Player|
Using VMware Player for Linux Free Download crack, warez, password, serial numbers, torrent, keygen, registration codes,
key generators is illegal and your business could subject you to lawsuits and leave your operating systems without patches.
We do not host any torrent files or links of VMware Player for Linux on rapidshare.com, depositfiles.com, megaupload.com etc.
All VMware Player for Linux download links are direct VMware Player for Linux full download from publisher site or their selected mirrors.
Avoid: oem software, old version, warez, serial, torrent, VMware Player for Linux keygen, crack.
Consider: VMware Player for Linux full version, full download, premium download, licensed copy.